Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cheap finds

My newest cheap find is Avon Glazewear lipstick. I like that it actually does what it advertises. It has the rich color and moisturizing properties of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss minus the waxy feeling. The texture is great too! It's smooth and creamy so it glides really well on the lips. It didn't dry out my lips at all. Plus, it comes in a slim package so it makes applying lipstick easier and more precise. Still, what I like most about is the price. For just 235 bucks, you get a good quality product without depleting your funds.

Avon Glazewear comes in a variety of colors to suit both mestizas and morenas. I personally like milk chocolate, toasted tawny, juicy apricot and pink toffee. Milk chocolate is now a staple in my kikay kit. I hope they come up with a wider range of colors though, but for now those will have to do. Hooray for cheap finds!

No comments: